Thursday, December 16, 2010

Where has all the Enes Kanter news gone?

  
Has anyone heard any news about Enes Kanter?  I would almost bet that you haven't.  It's because the NCAA and the University of Kentucky have been completely silent on the subject.  I really have no idea which way the NCAA is leaning.  I don't even have a clue as to guess when the announcement will come.  I think it is really odd, however, that there hasn't been more official statements about the situation.  


Have you ever heard the saying, "No news is good news"  ? I believe this applies to Enes Kanter. The longer this goes on, the better I feel we will see Enes in the UK uniform before March Madness.  I said earler, I can't begin to guess when the decision will come.  I do , however, hope a decision is made before the SEC regular season starts. Until I hear something..........remember "FREE ENES"

No comments:

Post a Comment