Saturday, December 25, 2010

Kentucky Wildcat Dream Team

As Christmas comes to a close, I was sitting back watching the Miami Heat destroy the Los Angeles Lakers on NBC.  For some reason, I started thinking about all the talent that the University of Kentucky has delivered to the NBA.  I pondered for a second, what if I could assemble a UK Dream Team starting lineup.  Who would I pick?  Below I have listed my "Greatest of All-Time" starting lineup.  It consists of 2 guards and 3 forwards.  There were many options to chose from, but I believe I have picked the creme of the crop.  What do you think?  Let me know by leaving a comment below and also giving me your "Dream Team" starting lineup for the Kentucky Wildcats.



John Wall-Point Guard


Tony Delk Shooting Guard


Tayshaun Prince Smal Forward


Antoine Walker Forward






Jamal Mashburn Forward

2 comments:

  1. You lost me with Walker and Prince. I would switch them out with Issel and Bowie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, you got me there I think. Issel should def be there!

    ReplyDelete