Friday, April 9, 2010

THE STORM IS COMING!
Get ready Kentucky basketball fans, the storm is coming. What do I mean by the storm is coming? The Recruiting season is about to hit some crazy weather. Everybody I run into is asking me, what are we going to do now? Wall and the guys are gone. What did people expect? I expected them to leave after the first year, maybe not Dodson if he does but the rest I knew there was a chance. Expect this every year from Coach Calipari and staff.....remember in the speech way back at the beginning of the year he said he'd take talent over experience any day. UK fans just need to relax. Kentucky, after the storm has hit, and all recruits have fallen into place and the dust has cleared could possibly have a top five recruiting class if not the number one class again. Storm season as far as recruiting goes will hit in about two weeks...I'm no meteorologist but I really sense a big one coming. Hurricane Brandon Knight, along with Tropical Cyclone CJ Leslie, Tornado Doron Lamb, and possibly a sound of thunder of Josh Selby, and Terrence Jones. Look at that class that I just listed that UK could possibly have...as far as what they rank among the rest of the recruits, according to rivals.com, Knight is ranked #1, Selby #4, CJ Leslie #13, Terrence Jones #14, and Lamb at #21, to go along with Poole and Canter who are top 40 recruits. Overall this class could be better than last. So keep your head up Big Blue Nation...Await the storm!


No comments:

Post a Comment