Friday, March 5, 2010

Should I stay or should i go..........

There is a lot of talk about who will be staying and who's going up to the Draft after the season.  We all know that John Wall is going to be the # 1 pick.  Patrick Patterson is going to be honored on Senior Day, so I would think that must mean he has already made his mind up, even though that's not what he says.  How about Big Cuz? We've all watched as different analysts like Duke Vitale(not a typo) and other have projected our favorite Cousins as a lottery pick.  Well, according to USA today, that may not be so.  This article reports that DeMarcus told Coach Cal he wants to come back for his second year.  I don't know if I believe it or not, but I think another year for maturing would definitely help Big Cuz, and may land him a # 1 pick in next years Draft.  Read the article yourself here, USA Today Article

No comments:

Post a Comment